Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
The ultimate holiday party crowd-pleaser
- 1 Package cream cheese
- ½ cup Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- ½ cup Hot sauce
- ½ cup Crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces/60g)
- 2 cans (5.5oz/156g) MAPLE LEAF® Flakes of Chicken (or MAPLE LEAF® Chunks of Chicken or 2 cups of MAPLE LEAF® PRIME NATURALLY® boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded) drained and flaked
- Assorted vegetables and crackers
MAPLE LEAF® Flakes of Chicken
MAPLE LEAF® PRIME NATURALLY® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F (180°C)
- STIR the cream cheese in a 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate with a whisk until it is smooth.
- STIR in the dressing, hot sauce and cheese. Stir in MAPLE LEAF® Flakes of Chicken or you can try using cooked and shredded MAPLE LEAF® PRIME NATURALLY® boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- BAKE uncovered for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the mixture before serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers or vegetables for dipping.
© 2012 Maple Leaf Foods Inc. Recipe results may vary.